Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tasting Time!!!

This post is a little late, never the less I wanted to make sure I shared the adventures of our food tasting. So the way it works at our wedding venue is that they do a big food and wine tasting for all the brides and grooms of the whole year. Unfortunately the tasting was on March 10th and our wedding is only a little over a month later, so we had to make our choices pretty quickly. Now making our wine choices was super easy ;) however it was a little harder to make our food choices. I think that we made some Excellent decisions though and I can't wait for everyone to taste them on our big day!!! The venue made this more than just a tasting day though, they had all sorts of vendors there so we could see all of our options. They had bakeries, DJs, Photographers, Linen suppliers etc, however, again since it was only a month before our wedding I of course already had all of my vendors booked.... Just my luck.. That doesn't mean it wasn't a wonderful day though!!! Chris's mom and step dad had yet to see the venue so it was a great opportunity for us to spend some time with them and show them around.


Luckily Chris's step dad is a wonderful photographer and he captured this special day for us, because Chris and I were too lame to even remember to bring a camera! Hahaha 

Here we are in line getting our food samples


There were so many people there tasting with us....



It was also a great day because we were able to see how all of the flowers and greenery were just starting to bloom and grow. I was a little worried because some of the foliage was a little sparse in some areas... Although with all of this rainy weather, I am confident it will be Beautiful for our big day!!! :)




All in all we had a Magical day, my mom, grandma Betty, sister and Chris's mom and step dad all were there to make it even better. It makes me so excited for the big day we have in only..... 11 days!!!!



Yes that is my husband to be.... LOL.
I just Love him!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment