Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

And the count down begins....

Today is Sunday, a mere six days away from the big day. This time next week I will be waking up as Mrs. Sara Kay Hart, what an Exciting day!!! Everything is coming together so well too!!! I stayed home this weekend so I could relax a bit before a very hectic week while my Absolutely Wonderful Momma and Aunties did all of the things on my to do list! Can you believe it!! They picked up my dress at the cleaners, took it up to Fresno, did all of my last min shopping, picked up the napkins at the wedding venue to fold etc. Amazing... right? 
As if all of that wasn't good enough, our venue space greenery is actually filing in!!!  I know this may not seem that important to some of you, but for me, it has really been weighing on my mind. You see, this is how our wedding venue looked when we picked it.

Beautiful Right? Everything is so lush and green, it just felt like a secret garden, I fell in love with it!!!
Also this was the entry way to the space, everything just looked so Perfect!

Now, when we went to our food tasting about a month ago, I was Very disappointed... As if you didn't already know that though ;) I haven't been very subtle when it comes to my disappointment with how the venue looked... But seriously, from the walk way above to this..

And the venue space to this...
and this...

When we were there at the tasting everyone kept reassuring me that in a month the place would look totally different... Needless to say, this did Not make me feel any better. But... there was a light at the end of the tunnel.. It was just a little hard for me to see ;)
Dun Dunta Dun.... Here is how it looked as of yesterday :D

Yes, that is my adorable momma posing for the camera! :)


Ahhhhhhh...... Yes, that is a HUGE sigh of relief!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment