Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Beginning...

A little about me, I am a small town girl who moved to the big city a couple of years ago to persue my dreams of becoming an interior designer. Low and behold, not only am I now an interior designer at a small design firm in Santa Cruz, Ca but I also met my prince chartming :) We met a couple of years ago through one of our mutual friends, the more time we spent together the more we realized how much we had in common. About a year and a half from when we met each other my Chart took me to my favorite cupcake shop one night and surprised me with not only my favorite cupcakes but a marriage proposal as well!

Its about 6 months until the wedding now and we just cant wait, I of course have everything planned and organized! We are getting married at Wolf Lakes Park in Sanger Ca in the garden venue. It is one of the most beautiful locations I have ever seen! It reminded me of when I was a little girl and would read The Secret Garden. The ceremony location is surrounded by beautiful tall trees and the entrance is an iron gate, just what I would have immagined the garden would have looked like in my book.


We also recently got some of our AMAZING engagement pictures back!!! Our photographer Allyson Magda with Allyson Magda Photography simply blew us away!!!
Here is a sneak peak, more to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment