Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lets eat CAKE :)

This weekend was our cake tasting! This is one of the aspects of the wedding process that I have been most excited about. We hired Haute Dolls Bakery to make our dream wedding cake and it looks like we are off to a Fabulous start. I asked our baker to make sure she had some Caramel, Toffee and Vanilla flavors to accommodate my hubby to be! But of course I had to have some chocolate in there, so she made me a chocolate cake with chocolate hazelnut ganache filling. To top it all off she will be covering the entire cake in italian butter cream frosting!!! It is absolutely the BEST frosting I have ever tasted. Also look at how cute the tasting was set up for us.


Sadly Christopher decided to spend the day with my dad and miss the cake tasting (Not his best decision, but more cake for me ;)
However, our wonderful baker made him a to go box with all of the cake tasting fixings...


Drum Roll Please.... Here is our cake!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment