Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bridesmaid time

I was lucky enough to have all of my bridesmaids come visit me in the beginning of October to go shopping for Bridesmaid dresses. My only guideline was that they need to be black! I said I prefer that they have a sweetheart neckline and be cocktail length but all of my girls have such different body types so I didn't want to put on too many limitations and have them be uncomfortable. We got lucky though!!! We went into White House Black Market just for fun and ended up finding the most beautiful dress and get this, it ended up only being about $90!!! 


and we found some adorable 
Betsy Johnson Shoes!


And they even have a bow on the back!!! I am so excited for the day of to have a picture of all of the girls shoes lined up with all of the bows! :)

My BEAUTIFUL sister modeling the dress and shoes together, what a fun weekend!!! So touching that I have so many wonderful women in my life.






No comments:

Post a Comment