Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Honeymoon is over....

Literally the honeymoon is over for Chart and I... We both started back to work on Monday, boy was that a rough transition! We went from waking up in a sun soaked room with ocean breezes, breakfast in bed, a stroll on the beach, a nap and a romantic dinner just the two of us every day... to a screaming alarm at 6am! Not only has the long work days and the 3 hr time change been rough, but we were getting to spend every day together and now its back to barely seeing each other in passing. Also as punishment for Chart taking off 2 weeks from work, he now has to work like 10 days straight and the closing shift I might add! That means go to work at 12 and get home at 11:30pm... I have to be at work at 9am so we briefly see each other in the morning and then maybe at night if I can manage to keep my little eyeballs open that long. This also means that he is not getting to attend our anual family trip to Yosemite!!! We were use to this kind of schedule before the wedding but after such an amazing honeymoon together, its kind of hard to fall back in to a schedule like this :(

The good news is that it wont always be like this and now we have our whole lives to spend together!!!! I am one lucky girl!!!

I also thought maybe I would share some of our honeymoon pics with you guys with the hope that I could escape a little back to that magical place ;)

Here is my handsome husband when we arrived at the airport in Maui!!!


This is the stunning view that greeted us at our hotel :D



And..... I told you we had some amazing food right? Check this out.


Be careful!!! You are drooling on your computer!!!! ;)

Here are some pictures of us together <3




Oh I almost forgot! We went sailing too!!!


It was a pretty Amazing trip that followed up our fairytale wedding, we couldn't have even asked for anything to be more perfect than it was!!! I feel blessed beyond words!!!

Here is a little bit of sunset to help you (and me) get through the rest of the week ;)


(A preview of the wedding photos will be up in the next few weeks, stay tuned!)


No comments:

Post a Comment