Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Baby Pictures for the Big Day

I had an idea to put up some of Chris's and my baby pictures around at the wedding, like at the guest book table and the seating chart table. Of course we will have our traditional engagement pictures also framed but seeing as our two extended families dont know us that well I thought that might be a fun detail. Plus I would love to get those kind of things framed to put up in our new house (when we finally purchase one that is :) As it turns out, me being the first child in my family there are a ton of baby pictures of me, so I am having a bit of trouble narrowing them down. Chris however was the middle child in his family and as his momma explained, there arent many pictures of Chris without his older brother. So I thought the best thing to do would be to have his mom send me the pictures she had of him and that would help me narrow down my choices. Little did I know that Chris was the cutest little boy ever!!! I just had to share some of his pictures so you could see how adorable he was!!! Makes me very excited to start our own little family ;)


My baby pictures will be following shortly... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment