Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Published!!!

Hello all, today is an Fun day for Chart and I. Our photographer finally put our engagment shoot on her blog! I know that may sound lame to all of you, but we are pretty excited!!! We selected our photographer, Allyson Magda Photography after seeing her beautiful pictures on my favorite blog Style Me Pretty. Her pictures are just stunning, the way that she plays with the sun in her pictures and her ability to capture all of the important details. Every detail is important to me so this just made me want her even more. Allyson has been featured multiple times on Style Me Pretty, as well as many other magazines. She is an Amazing photographer and we couldnt be more thrilled that she is the one that will be capturing our special day!!! :)

Click on the picture below to view a couple of our pictures on her blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment