Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

To blog or not to blog..

I always thought about doing a blog, only thing is I have a sister who is an Amazing writer. By comparison I should probably never write again, so I just thought starting my own blog would be pointless. However, I was recently inspired by my sister's friend's blog:
She did such an beautiful job creating her blog and as I was reading through it, I realized you dont have to be a great writer, you just have to have something to share. She is getting married the same time as I am and at the same place, I noticed that her blog was made up of all of her DIY projects. I Love doing DIY projects, if I see something someone made I always want to figure out how I can make it myself. Plus with the upcoming wedding, there have been a lot of DIY projects because of budgetary issues. It has allowed me to find interesting ways to still get the look I want, but without the price tag. Since I have my new blog, my hope is to share my findings with who ever would like to learn them. Hopefully I can be of help to someone else, no matter if its through wedding vendor reviews, wedding DIY projects or even.... Baby projects like my last post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment