Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Its the Most WONDERFUL time of the year!!!

Finally its starting to feel like Christmas which is my Absolute favorite time of the year!!! Chart and I went to go get our Christmas tree yesterday evening. We went to one of the Christmas tree lots because it always feels so festive to get your tree from an actual lot rather than a store. We started walking through the lot and selecting trees, that is until we looked at their price tags. I don't think $69 for a 5' tree is worth experience of shopping at a lot. Plus we are saving for a wedding (only 4 1/2 months away ;) so we cant be throwing that kind of money around on a tree, no matter how much I love Christmas!! Then not only did we not shop at a Christmas tree lot but we ended up purchasing our tree from... I feel like I shouldn't even say it... Home Depot... I know, I know that is Lowe's rival and la la la... but lets face it, Home Depot is just so much closer to us. Plus I really just wanted to get a tree so we could start decorating it!!! :) Even though we got our tree at the arch nemesis of Lowe's, I am very happy did. Our tree is AMAZING!!! I personally have never seen a tree this Beautiful, Lush and Full!! I know, I know everyone thinks they got the best Christmas tree, but just look at this.

This is the tree all wrapped up still... It doesn't look that spectacular yet.

But look at once we released the net!!!! Boom!!!

Wow! Right?!?!
Here it is all decorated... Although since our tree last year wasnt nearly this big we are a bit short on ornaments :(


No comments:

Post a Comment